10 best remedies for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids is a disease characterized by inflammation, enlargement of the hemorrhoids that form around the rectum. The main signs of the disease are discomfort, pain, itching, bleeding from the anus.
List of Hemorrhoid TreatmentsThere are various modern methods of treating hemorrhoids without discomfort and painful sensations:
- Infrared photocoagulation. In this case, hemorrhoids are cauterized with a special device - a coagulator. It acts locally on the node. The tip of the device is inserted through the anoscope into the rectum and cauterizes the base of the node with infrared light.
- Sclerotherapy. This is a minimally invasive intervention in which a sclerosant, a special medicine, is injected into the hemorrhoid. Adhesion of the vascular walls occurs, as a result, the node begins to desolate and the blood flow to it stops. Over time, the hemorrhoid becomes smaller and smaller.
- Latex alloying. In this method, a latex ring is placed on the knot and compressed. Thus, the hemorrhoid loses its blood supply and after about 2 weeks completely dies off and leaves the body along with the latex ring. This method is effective at different stages of the disease.
- Radio wave treatment. External hemorrhoids are treated by excising the nodes using high-frequency radio waves, which allow for non-contact incision and coagulation. Thanks to this, blood loss is excluded and the treatment is painless.
- Laser vaporization. The procedure is carried out using laser radiation, which comes from a special device. Treatment consists in evaporating the tissue from the hemorrhoid, causing it to fall off and come out. This method is less traumatic and effective, after it there are no scars and inflammation.