10 best remedies for immunity
When the immune system is suppressed, the human body becomes susceptible to the development of numerous diseases. At the same time, the general state of health worsens, weakness is observed, and a host of other problems. True, it is quite possible to correct the situation. You just need to familiarize yourself with effective methods to quickly increase immunity.
How to boost immunityThere are many methods to strengthen the immune system and activate the protective functions of the body. The most effective in this case include the following:
- dietary changes. This is one of the main steps towards recovery. Flour and fatty foods, as well as smoked meats and pickles should be excluded from the menu. Fruits and vegetables will greatly benefit the body. In order to strengthen the immune system, the menu should include citrus fruits, whole grain cereals, dried fruits and honey. No less useful are yoghurts, other fermented milk products, garlic, white meats;
- active physical activity. Thanks to sports training, it is possible to lose weight, eliminate sleep disturbances, and also increase immunity. You just need to remember about a sense of proportion. Only moderate exercise will be beneficial;
- taking vitamin complexes. It is not possible to fill the lack of nutrients with the help of products alone. Therefore, it is worth purchasing special preparations containing the daily norm of vitamins. To increase immunity, vitamins belonging to group B are extremely important. In addition, substances such as selenium, zinc and iron are needed. Vitamin C is also famous for its immunomodulatory properties;
- the use of essential oils that have antimicrobial and antiviral effects. For example, you can use eucalyptus or peppermint oil;
- compliance with basic hygiene rules. You need to systematically wash your hands, ventilate the room, mop the floors;
- vaccination. Timely administration of vaccinations will avoid the development of extremely dangerous diseases. Therefore, it is simply impossible to neglect vaccination.