10 best remedies for varicose veins
Varicose veins are a serious medical problem in the modern world. Despite the fact that a lot of technologies have already been invented to treat this ailment, the problem still remains acute.
- laser coagulation;
- adhesive obliteration;
- mechanochemical obliteration;
- surgical methods (operations);
- traditional methods of treatment;
- drug therapy.
- Locomotor activity. You need to move more, walk, climb the ladders. In general, make the muscles work.
- Avoiding high heels. Shoes should be comfortable and soft.
- Weight tracking. Heavyweight people are more likely to suffer from venous problems.
- Therapeutic gymnastics. Has a positive effect, especially when working sedentary. These are one of the few methods that help reduce the risk of venous congestion and, as a consequence, varicose veins.It is necessary to monitor the state of blood vessels if a person is aware of his heredity and is prone to venous problems. Even perfectly healthy people can face such a problem if they lead an undesirable lifestyle. It is important to respect boundaries. Since working constantly on your feet can also lead to the formation of congestion in the veins. The activity should be balanced. The mode of work and rest in this case is of decisive importance.