Zenidol What is it?
Zenidol ist eine Antimykotikum-Creme zur Behandlung der Mykose der Füße und Nägel.
Juckreiz, übler Geruch, Risse, Rötung und Trockenheit der Haut sind Symptome einer Pilzinfektion der Füße. Es ist schwierig, sie auf die übliche Weise loszuwerden. Zenidol, eine Breitband-Salbe, hilft bei der Behandlung und Wiederherstellung von Hautläsionen, die durch Dermatomykose, Seborrhoe, Versicolor und Onychomykose (Schädigung der Nagelplatte) verursacht werden.
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Delivery Country||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines. The whole world|
|Delivery terms||3-10 days|
|Customer Reviews||Most positive|
|Availability in pharmacies||No|
|Availability on Amazon||No|
What is the product?Zenidol antifungal cream contains natural ingredients that enhance each other's effectiveness:
- tea tree oil (natural antiseptic);
- terpinene (natural antibacterial agent aimed at fighting fungi, prevents their reproduction);
- juniper oil (a natural aid in the fight against fungal infections).
How to take the goods?Detailed instructions for using the drug are contained in the annotation.
- Zenidol cream is applied to clean and dry skin of feet and nail plate in a thin layer 2-3 times a day. After the first application, there is a noticeable relief of the symptoms of the disease: itching disappears, redness decreases, and an unpleasant odor is eliminated.
- Sterile dressings and plasters can be used to improve the effectiveness of Zenidol cream. After applying the cream, a bandage should be applied to the prepared skin, and a plaster should be applied to the nail plate. The dressing and patches must be changed every time the cream is applied.
- The duration of the course depends on the degree of fungal infection of the skin and nail plate.
- The minimum course of treatment for mild skin lesions and for prophylactic treatments is 30 days.
- The average course of treatment for severe skin and nail lesions is 45 days.
How does the product work Zenidol?The active components of Zenidol work in a complex way:
- destroy pathogenic bacteria and prevent their growth;
- relieve inflammation on the skin and nail plate;
- relieve itchy skin and remove unpleasant odors;
- promote wound healing;
- increase skin immunity;
- perform preventive work on healthy foot skin;
- restore the skin and nail plate.
- Media Reviews
- Experts advise
- Fast shipping
Indications for useZenidol is in the form of a cream and is not a medicine, but helps in the fight against fungal diseases. It is indicated in the presence of fungal lesions of the foot, cracks in the skin of the heel, itching between the toes, and inflammatory processes.
ContraindicationsNo side effects and contraindications were reported with the use.
Doctor's reviewWhen applied for the first time, Zenidol cream helps to relieve itching on the skin of patients' feet. But the complete elimination of negative symptoms depends on the full course of application. In addition, the pleasant aroma of the cream is an important aesthetic point.
Customer ReviewsAlthough sweating on the skin of the feet is considered natural, I do not find it normal to change socks several times a day. But at the same time, the smell bothered me. Visiting places where you have to take off your shoes has become impossible. It is difficult to consider this the norm of life. I went to the doctor. I was diagnosed with a disease of the skin microflora. I was prescribed a cream, replaced all the socks and shoes. For a month, I rubbed my feet with cream twice a day. The result was not long in coming.
Cracked heels are considered a property of dry skin. But then the cracks began to hurt. It was already difficult to attribute this to the quality of the skin type. The moisturizer didn't work. I went to the doctor where Zenidol was prescribed. The method of application is as follows: apply to the skin twice a day for 30 days. After the course, I had to see a doctor again. Painful sensations disappeared from the first day of use. But I no longer believed that cracked heels were a sign of dry skin, and continued to apply creams.
Diaper rash gradually appeared between the toes, especially in summer. At first I thought it was a manifestation of skin sensitivity. I turned out to be wrong, and this is nothing more than a skin disease. In June and July, I applied Zenidol to problem areas. In August I went to the doctor and everything turned out to be normal. The itch between my toes disappeared forever from my life.
Where to buy this product?
Review Update Date: